Wednesday, 8 November 2017

""Because being together is enough""

💕Sometimes, we don’t even know that love can knock the door of our lives with a blink of an "eye” and then your life is changed forever. Some love stories tend to happen eventually and stay in our heart always. Love may not always mean to stay together; it is a feeling of seeing your love happy and content. This blog is a birthday gift to my love(Ashu❤). I always wanted to write something about us. So here I am trying this, hoping it will get a smile on his face (he has the world's best smile). But before starting with it, a birthday wish and a message for him


It’s hard to put into words what I feel for you, but I can only say that you mean the world to me. Thank you for coming in my life and making it worth. Thank you for making my life so beautiful with your presence. Thank you for taking care of me and for being there for me. I just want to let you know that this bond will remain the same forever. I could not ever find a better person than you. You are the most talented, caring and hardworking person. You make me laugh everyday and laugh on my stupid jokes too. You are such a good son and brother. You always see the best in me and that is something I need to learn from you. Nothing is more important for me than your happiness. Your smile is my life and my life is nothing without you. "I love you❤”: these three words are not even close to what I feel for you....
A very happy birthday to you...I wish you get everything you desire!!!

The one when you first pinged me...



So, now I can start with our story. Destiny played its role to get us close. Thanks to "Shaadi.com" that I met you and thanks to the Kundli match which gave us 26 score out of 36. I remember the time when you pinged me on my shaadi.com account it was 26th august 2017 and we exchanged our numbers then. You called me for the first time on 2nd Sept 2017 the conversation was normal but I didn't feel ki humne first time baat ki hai, we had good 24mins conversation but first day se hi I felt that strong connection with you❤ .


And my life changed...

3rd of September, on our second conversation when we spoke for the whole night, which I have never done before with anyone, made me fall for you. It was then when my whole world changed and I felt that I have that someone with whom I can share not only my smile but my tears also, someone with whom I can be me with no pretentions and no consciousness. Thank you for giving me those special unforgettable moments which is not felt with everyone, which is just meant to happen with that someone special and happened at that very right time.

Families at their best...

Then families started speaking about us and I didn't know what and when went wrong and things were not good. I got scared when you didn't speak to me for 3 days and I felt hurt as was unaware about the whole situation and didn't know what was my mistake in all this. I tried to call you many times but you didn't respond. Your behaviour was making me cry, I just wanted to see you and tell you what exactly I am going through. Mujhe dar tha ki aap shaadi ke liye mana kardoge .. 

Jab we met...

13th Sept 2017 when you asked me to meet, I was totally confused ki what will I say, how things would turn up between us, whether you would like me or not but you just made me feel so comfortable that I didn't feel I met you for the first time. It gave me a hope of being with you forever, when you said " I will try for you". After hearing this, that fear of losing you just went away. We both had a good time together. We talked, laughed, discussed about future and hoped to be together and forever. Our first special moment when you kissed me, gives me goosebumps even today. It made me feel special and loved. 

and then its a NO...

On 25th of September, when I was in office. You said that you want to discuss something with me as now things are different. It broke me down and I waited for your call the whole day. Then finally, you called me at night and you told me that  we can't proceed for this marriage or may be you are not ready for marriage. I can't even tell you how it felt when the phone got disconnected after this. I tried your number again and again but you didn't answer any of my calls. I waited for your call the whole night, I was checking my phone every now and then, but you were not there. I felt so strongly connected with you that I was not even able to imagine that we cannot get married or we can't be together. Early in the morning, when your message came "Sorry for the last night", it kind of gave me relief. But even after that, there came a formality between us. It kept on hurting me continuously but could not tell you.

I got injured and things changed...

On 30th October, I was having tea and all of a sudden, tea spilled over me. And I think that was the best thing to happen as you started talking to me as before, after knowing that. It felt as if the life came back on the track. I was sooo happy to have you back. We used to talk everyday as before and share everything. I realized that life can be so beautiful with a person whom you love. And yes for me, you are the person whom I love the most, with whom I can talk on almost everything and anything, with whom I can keep my heart out, with whom I can be myself. 

Your birthday...

17th of October : Dhanteras. So, finally the day came, when you were born to be with me forever( your birthday). I wanted to be with you on this special day, so as to give you a surprise. I wore a Saree for you and left my place at 9 o'clock in the night. I called you on the way, and apki utar gayi thi☺. You asked me to send my exact location and you got all worried about me. I was scared that you will shout at me. But yes, it was really nice of you being protective and concerned about me. So finally, I met you with cake, bouquet and chocolates. It was really a blessing for us that we lit the "diya" together on that auspicious day. We then got into car and went to have your favourite paratha - chai at Amrik Sukhdev Dhaba. Then, we spent an unforgettable night (haseen raat💕) and finally we cut the cake in morning. I felt good that you spent this day with me. I hope apko ye sab padhke aur bhi batein yaad aye aur hasi bhi aye as I cannot mention everything here !!!

I will always be thankful to god that I got to spend some quality time with an amazing person like you. I am just waiting for your decision now. I don't want to force you for anything ( I can never do that), I respect you and your decision. Family should always be the first priority, so think of their happiness first before making me your family. This feeling will remain with me forever, even if we don't stay together. But just remember one thing that apka ye decision can make our life beautiful to live together because life hum dono ko spend karni h. I don't know the reason of your "No", but galti kisi se bhi ho sakti h, be it the parents or be it me and you. At least, give me a chance to prove my love for you. I assure you that I will never let you down. 

I love you.....❤❤❤❤




"PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOST..."






No comments:

Post a Comment